VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - JORDAN CMFT VIS AIR 11 "3M"

These are quickly becoming some of my favorite kicks!  I reviewed them almost as soon as I got them, and I couldn't wait to bring them back out!  I'm going to stress any sneakerheads reading this to not pass these up strictly because they are technically a fusion.  The CMFT XI model is easily my pick of the CMFT line and very comfortable as the name would suggest.  Check out the pics below and my original review here.  Also, don't forget to check out my other site if you haven't, I've recently put up a bunch of nice kicks for sale (some I've reviewed here already) and will have around 13 more up by the weekend.

SHOUT OUT TO PREMIERSKATEBOARDING.COM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony