VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - ZOOM KOBE IV "BRED"

The ground's wet, the forecast calls for rain...  I tell you, there's no one more aware of the weather than a sneakerhead!  Well, besides maybe a meteorologist.  Anyway, broke these out so I can stomp through any possible showers and happily watch the water bead up and wipe off the patent leather.  Sure, the more I wear these the more I crease said patent, however in terms of looking clean there's no amount of liquid that's going to damage the freshness of this shoe.  Check out some pre-rain pics I took this morning below along with my original review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony