VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - FOAMPOSITE PRO "RETRO"

These are named after the shade of blue used in the colorway.  While not as classic as the Royal Blue Foamposite Ones, these definitely had some decent attention before they released and sold pretty well.

click to enlarge.  shout out to deadstockshoes.com!
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2011
MATERIALS: The entire upper is foamposite material except for the suede on the eyelets and toebox. These have a clear sole.
COMES WITH:  Black oval laces.
STREET VALUE: $220-240
FIT: These are stiff at first but eventually break in to create a comfortable fit.  I copped my pair from deadstockshoes.com!

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).