VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - LEBRON 8 V2 "SUMMIT LAKE"

Still drizzly out.  Nice "summer" we're having.  Anyway, broke these out.  They can take some hits from the water and still look fresh!  Check out a couple pics below (click to enlarge) and my original review here.

no flash
flash
Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5) as well as my facebook blowout sale (sizes 9.5-11.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony