VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - AIR JORDAN VII "BORDEAUX"

It has been a while since my last AJ7 review, so I had to come back strong with this highly coveted retro.  This was an OG colorway that finally made its way back to shelves 20 years later.  Rumor has it that every pair has a slightly different pattern on the tongue!
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2011
MATERIALS: These have all suede/nubuck uppers.
COMES WITH:  These come with flat black laces with silver aglets.
STREET VALUE: $220.  I got my pair from premierskateboarding.com!

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).