VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


DUNK LOW SB "SLATE BLUE"

A few different pictures of this shoe surfaced before it dropped.  Some showed them with a gum outsole and some with a different color.  Thankfully, the version that I was able to get my hands on has the gumsole, which in my opinion totally balances the look of the shoe out.  The shoe gets its name from the colorway.
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2012
STYLE CODE:  304292 027
MATERIALS:  Suede uppers with a leather swoosh.
COMES WITH:  Blue and white sb laces
STREET VALUE:  $85.  I got my pair from Premierskateboarding.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony