VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


ADIDAS BUSENITZ ADV "BLACK/AQUA"

Adidas Busenitz ADV Black/Aqua WDYWT On-Foot
Today I'm sporting the evolution of the Adidas Busenitz, the ADV.  These have nicer materials than I might have thought at first glance.  The shape is definitely less extreme than the original model but it still retains the same overall simplicity that made the first model such a hit.
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2013
STYLE CODE:  G65827
MATERIALS:  Suede, with rubber and mesh around the ankle and rubbery leather on the stripes logo
COMES WITH:  Adidas tags, black and aqua laces
RETAIL:  $82.  I got my pair from billswheels.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony