VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK LOW SB "CASCADE HEMP"

This dunk sb low released as part of a pack. Both these and the "Mahogany Hemps" were a little easier to come across, whereas the "Bonsai Hemps" are more rare. Later, more hemp dunks would be released but these 3 are the classics in the series. I believe that the Cascade and Mahogany hemps, along with the Raygun pack are the only sb's to release in baby sizes.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2004
STYLE CODE: 304292 741
COMES WITH: The uppers are constructed of hemp. The blue portions are suede.
FEATURES: These came with cream/goldish and blue sb laces.
STREET VALUE: 140-220 depending on condition

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).