VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK LOW "SYRACUSE"

These dunk lows came out in 2004, and are pretty much straightforward with plenty of "pop" for a regular dunk.  They get their name from Syracuse University, their sports team colors are some combination of orange, navy, and white.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2004
STYLE CODE:  309431 881
MATERIALS: The uppers are all leather, the orange parts are textured and the navy parts are smooth.
COMES WITH: My pair came with flat orange laces.
STREET VALUE: $90-125

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).