VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK SB LOW EMB "FABIO CHRISTIANO"

These are from the first custom series which includes other special Brazil-only release dunks such as the Flavio Samelos.  As far as I know there have been three such series, series two being dunk sb highs and series three being more lows based off of music.  These feature special graphics of a city bus on the white parts of the shoe, tongue tag and insole.  There is a logo etched on the outer heel area and "FC/SP" etched into the midsole.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2006
MATERIALS: The red parts are suede, the rest is leather.
COMES WITH:  My pair came with white and black sb laces.  I didn't all the original inclusions, but I suspect it's much like other Brazil dunks and includes special tags.
STREET VALUE: $200-350