VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - DUNK LOW VNTG "RED/NAVY"

Thunderstorms en route.  I'm guessing any rain hitting these will probably make them look better and hopefully wash more of the "vintage" treatment off.  Don't get me wrong, these are still dope and really comfortable.  So much so that when I broke them out today it got me back online and checking out some of the new dunk releases on nikestore.com, which I almost never look for anymore.  Check out some new pictures below (click to enlarge) as well as my original review here.
Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony