VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - LUNARECLIPSE "RED/WHITE"

Here we have one of my newer and favorite outlet cops, the Lunar Eclipse, a part of the "Lunar" running shoe family.  The technology employed includes a lunarlon sole and flywire uppers.  Designed to be light and comfortable, these shoes are not necessarily collector's items but were still received surprisingly well by the sneakeread community.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2011
MATERIALS: The gray parts are suede, the white parts are leather except the toebox and bottom rear which are mesh, the clear and red parts in the middle are flywire panels and the red part on the back is plastic.
COMES WITH: They came with white flat laces.
STREET VALUE: retail

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).