VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - AIR FLIGHT LITE HIGH "CITRON"

These have got to be the highest cut shoes I own.  This model was originally worn by Scottie Pippen although these are a 2009 retro in a new colorway.  I can't believe I found these at an outlet, although the "ice" sole was already yellow along with the stitching on the uppers by the time I got them (brand new).
MATERIALS: The uppers are all leather.  The midsole is white and black with a white/black/lime/clear outsole.  They come with white flat laces.
FEATURES: These are fairly straighforward with no special features.
STREET VALUE: retail
MY NOTES ON ACTUALLY WEARING THESE: These are really comfortable, and way lighter than you would think.  They come in a humongous box and the lacing system is crazy and definitely requires some concentration!  These are definitely going to crease, and the leather feels sub-par and comes dingy right out of the box.  Still, the appeal of these for me rests with the high cut and nostalgic factor, not to mention the comfort.  In other words, I wouldn't get these expecting high quality materials, but they still look very fresh on foot! \

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony