VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - AIR MAX 1 "TEAM RED"

Every once in a while, I just want a new pair of Air Max 1s.  Luckily for me, Nike has made 2011 the year of simply colored AMs with decent materials.  This pair released alongside an obsidian version which was not available at the local shoe store, so I went with these instead.  So far, I'm happy with the decision, because these are actually pretty nice!

MATERIALS: The toebox, tongue and area around the ankle are canvas, the rest is suede.  These have a white midsole with a team red outsole and red showing through the air bubble.  They come with burgundy laces, swapped out to light blue here.
FEATURES: These have no special features for AM1s
STREET VALUE: retail
MY NOTES ON ACTUALLY WEARING THESE: These are very comfortable.  Minimal effort is needed to keep these clean, just don't get the suede wet and maybe wipe down the midsole after every wear.  I swapped out to the light blue laces to make a sort of "poor man's Parra", although the kicks still lack the detail necessary to really bring the comparison to life.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony