VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - ERIK KOSTON SB "SPORT RED/TOURMALINE"

Rarely do I come across a shoe where upon getting one pair, I immediately think "I need to cop every one that comes out".  It definitely happened with the dunk sb (initially).  Fortunately for my wallet, the plainer colorways of this shoe are a little too plain for my taste, but the standout colorways such as this pair are really tough to pass up.  This model is Erik Koston's first "true" signature model since signing with Nike SB.

shout out to deadstockshoes.
MATERIALS: The entire upper is suede, with a white midsole and a red, white and green outsole.  They come with white and red flat laces.
FEATURES: These lack special features and get their name from the colorway.
STREET VALUE: retail
MY NOTES ON ACTUALLY WEARING THESE: These are very, very comfortable.  An area of concern is the red suede, which seems to bleed onto the other parts of the shoe a bit.  I'd try to keep these apart when storing them and avoid excessively handling the exterior.  I got my pair from deadstockshoes.com!

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony