VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


INFO - ZOOM KOBE VI "AVATAR"

If you've read my Kobe VI Italian Camo review, you'll see why I don't even need to do a full review here.  I've gone through a ton of Kobe VI's, and today we have the blue and volt version of the previously mentioned camouflage shoes.  This pair is just as comfortable as any other pair of 6's and the colors really pop on these; the "blood splatter" is volt as opposed to the crimson used on the Italian Camos.  If you wanted a pair of Lebron V2 "Sprite" Lows and missed out, these might make a good consolation prize
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2011
STYLE CODE: 429659 401
MATERIALS: Flywire and mesh uppers with the rubber scale texturing
COMES WITH: Black laces with volt aglets
STREET VALUE: retail.  I copped my pair from deadstockshoes.com!

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).