VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - DUNK LOW SB "CINCO DE MAYO"

It's the first of the month, but I'm getting down like its the fifth!  The fifth of May, that is.  Although the shoes symbolize the date on which Mexican forces sent French troops packing in 1862, being of Italian heritage I like to think of these as an Italian flag shoe - same colors except for the brown outsole and interior.  Check out some pictures below (click to enlarge) as well as my original review here and make the call for yourself - I plead the FIF!

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony