VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - AIR MAX 360 BB LOW "MANGO"

I didn't wind up with a pair of Kobe VI Barcelonas, but I can still get a mango-colored shoe!  The 360 BB was rocked by Rajon Rondo during the 2010-2011 NBA Season.  This was my favorite colorway, although the model itself didn't really get that much attention from the sneaker world (except for a Rondo PE).
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2011
MATERIALS: Leather and flywire uppers.
COMES WITH:  Peach laces.
STREET VALUE: retail
FIT: These are insanely comfortable.  I'm not sure how great these would be for basketball, but they are definitely nice to walk around and chill in.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5) as well as my facebook blowout sale (sizes 9.5-11.5).