VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - LEBRON 8 V2 LOW "SOLAR RED"

Here we have a somewhat limited pair of Lebron 8 lows, at least compared to the last pair I reviewed.  As soon as I saw the teaser pics, I had to have these!  The shoes received a mostly favorable welcome from fans of Lebron's sneakers, although some naysayers contend that the shade of red used is too "pink".
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2011
MATERIALS: Standard LJ8 V2 materials - flywire and mesh uppers.
COMES WITH:  Solar Red laces.
STREET VALUE: $175-185
FIT: These are insanely comfy like any other shoe in the Lebron 8 line and fit true to size.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5) as well as my facebook blowout sale (sizes 9.5-11.5).