VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


INFO - AIR MAX 90 "BIC"

Here we have a straightforward AM90 release similar to the black/yellow Livestrong flavored kicks that have continued to drop over the years.  However, this particular pair has nothing to do with Lance's campaign.  I came up with the nickname based off of the similarity to the dunk low sb.

click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2011
STYLE CODE:  325018 033
MATERIALS: The uppers are all leather with a mesh toebox.
COMES WITH:  These come with flat black laces.
STREET VALUE: $100.  I got my pair from deadstockshoes.com!

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).