VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


INFO - ZOOM KOBE VI "LAKERS 3D"

I know, terrible timing after the Lakers beat the Warriors the other day, but I just had to rock these.  If you've read any of my other Kobe VI articles, you've read them all.  These of course feature a 3D-like pattern on the uppers.

click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2011
STYLE CODE: 429659 105
MATERIALS: Similar to other Kobe VI's, with flywire and mesh uppers.
COMES WITH:  White laces with purple and yellow aglets and a set of purple and yellow laces for those types that like to rock two different lace colors.
STREET VALUE: $150ish

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).