VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK HIGH SB "JASON"

Here's a dunk high you don't see too often. These released around the same time as the scrapped Freddy Krueger dunk lows would have. Those disappeared before they could release and these kind of appeared almost out of nowhere in their place!  Parts of this shoe wear really well; the more broken in the shoe looks, the better, especially around the "blood splatter" type toebox area and swoosh said to be remeniscent of gory Friday the 13th movie villain Jason Voorhees.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2007
STYLE CODE:  305050 062
MATERIALS: The shoe is all leather.
FEATURES:  My pair came with white and red sb laces.
STREET VALUE: $165-250

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).