VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


DUNK MID SB "TV"

One of my favorite all-time mids, these were a bit of a mystery until they released. Some pictures had them looking brown or burgundy, while others have them looking straight gray throughout. The shoes are said to be based off a really old television set and feature a special print on the insole. They are also known "Cappuccino Mids", based off of the colorway.  I don't believe the release was that limited, yet I rarely see these around!
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2009
STYLE CODE: 314383 201
MATERIALS: On the toebox and side panel we have griptape material, the swoosh is leather, and the rest is suede.
COMES WITH: My pair came with white and gray sb laces.
STREET VALUE: retail or slightly more if you can find a pair.