VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK LOW SB "OOMPA LOOMPA"

Although there has been no official confirmation as far as I know, the colorway for this pair is said to be based off of the orange-skinned, green-haired, brown-and-white-outfit-wearing workers in the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" known as the Oompa Loompas (from Loompaland).  These are difficult to keep clean due to the white parts of the shoe. I believe these parts to be painted over a darker color, and thus too rough of cleaning (or any scuffs) may leave a mark that is a tad on the permanent side, so be warned.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2005
STYLE CODE: 304292 228
MATERIALS: The uppers are all leather.
FEATURES:  My pair came with white laces.
STREET VALUE: $130-210

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).