VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - DUNK LOW PRO B "LIGHTNING"

Despite my best efforts, I was never able to get these pristine looking, but after several washes with Jason Markks I know that they are at least clean as a whistle (even though the gray nubuck/suede is covered in water stains).  I decided to bring these back out because the laces add serious pop to my gray/black outfit when they get hit by the sun (or even when indoors for that matter).  This is a classic shoe that I'm proud to have in my collection, so check out the pics below along with my original review here and let me know if you think I did a good job on cleanup.






No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony