VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - DUNK LOW SB "BARF"

Well, I got lucky with some nice weather over the past few days, but apparently that's coming to a halt tomorrow with showers all over.  Why not go out with a bang in some Barfs?  The suede on these is really soft even though the nap is very short.  These things show water spots really easily, so I need to get this wear in before it starts pouring again!  If you're in California tomorrow, make sure you keep dry, and check out some pics I took below along with my original review of the shoes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony