VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - BRAZIL DUNK LOW SB "MIAMI"

So it's definitely showering off and on today...  Sometimes it's nice to have "beat heat" such as this well worn pair of Miamis.  It's tough to complain about rain spots on the suede when I've already caused a significant amount of water discoloration through cleaning.  Anyways, time to enjoy these kicks to their fullest potential - check out the pics below and the original review with details here.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony