VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


AIR JORDAN V "METALLIC"

This is my personal absolute favorite pair of Air Jordans.  I'm not sure what childhood memory I'm accessing when I make this statement, but for some reason when I remember Jordans from back in the day, this is the one color combo and model that sticks out in my head over all the rest.  These were an original colorway, however this pair is a retro releasing around the same time as some other AJV's.
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2007
STYLE CODE: 136027 004
MATERIALS: The uppers are all nubuck.  The tongue is a silver 3M reflective material.
COMES WITH: My pair came with black laces and red/clear lacelocks.
STREET VALUE: $200-300

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony