VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - DUNK LOW "ARGON"

Man, I love Argons!  Something about that two-toned blue really makes these stand out.  I've been waiting for another excuse to rock my pair, and today feels like an especially good day to do it!  Check out the new pictures below (click to enlarge) and my original review here.
Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony