VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK HIGH SB "BIG GULP"

These are said to represent a "Big Gulp" soda from 7-11.  You have red and white for the actual cup, adding in green and yellow on the tongue tag for the logo and a cola-colored interior.  Maybe the reason these didn't get that much love was because of the perforated side panels, however those might just be aiding in the theme as bubbles/carbonation!
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2008
STYLE CODE: 305050 611
MATERIALS: The toebox, area around the swoosh and upper heel are leather, the rest is suede except the swoosh which is patent leather.
COMES WITH: My pair came with green and white laces.
STREET VALUE: $100ish
 
Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).