VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - LEBRON 8 "VETERAN'S DAY"

These released alongside some Kobe V's in the same colorway.  This pair is fairly featureless for Lebrons and gets its name from the patriotic colorway and in-game debut near the actual holiday.

click to enlarge
 YEAR OF RELEASE:  2010
MATERIALS: The uppers are all tumbled leather with bits of flywire around the swoosh and near the toebox.
COMES WITH: White laces with red aglets.
STREET VALUE: retail

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).