VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - AIR JORDAN 2010 "CAROLINA"

Seeing as MJ went to the University of North Carolina for college, we tend to see a lot of "Carolina blue" or Tar Heels related Jordan colorways.  There were not too many editions of the 2010 that I was feeling, however this pair is at the top of my list.

click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2010
MATERIALS: Suede and patent leather uppers
COMES WITH:  Special box and tissue paper, black laces.
STREET VALUE: retail
FIT: These are insanely comfortable and fit true to size.  You'd think these would crease like crazy, but the way the toebox is somewhat detached from the rest of the shoe prevents this to a certain extent.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).