VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


AIR FORCE 1 ID "SOUTH BEACH"

I'm borderline about to stop buying new releases altogether and start making Nike ID's all the time.  The materials are better and I get a truly unique shoe, unless someone goes so far as to copy my design directly.  Here we have a pair that I customized based off of the Lebron 8 South Beach colorway, but I wanted to have options, so the only pink is on the laces.  If I swap to white, black, or blue laces instead, the look is transformed completely.
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2012
STYLE CODE: 444758 998
MATERIALS: The uppers are all smooth leather.
COMES WITH: I got these with infrared and chlorine blue laces, both have metal tips.  I've swapped them out here for hot pink to complete the SB look.  These also include a special shoebox and paper along with the AF1 certificate of authenticity.
STREET VALUE: priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony