VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


INFO - DUNK MID SB "J-PACK"

The J-Pack colorway refers to pretty much any shoe that is black/royal (white can be included as well, especially on the midsole) and originates with an original Air Jordan 1 colorway. The official j-pack dunk is a lowtop from the pink box days, and these here are a mid version that released recently.  These dunks kind of swap colorways with their lowtop predecessors, the blue and black portions are almost a reverse although the materials retain their placement.

YEAR OF RELEASE: 2009
STYLE CODE: 314383 402
MATERIALS: Most of the uppers are blue suede with the black parts being leather.
COMES WITH: These came with white and black sb laces.
STREET VALUE: retail

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5) as well as my facebook blowout sale (sizes 9.5-11.5).