VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


INFO - DUNK LOW PRO "OLIVE"

These have the stuffed tongue and tongue straps a la pro b's or sb's, but these are labeled (on the box I have) as a "low pro". As with most early iterations of stuffed tongues and tongue strapped low dunks, these fit a little snug at first, with the straps generally placed higher on the tongue than sb lows.  A very straightforward yet highly sought after dunk, this particular pair gets its namesake from the colorway.
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2002ish
STYLE CODE:  624044 113
MATERIALS: The shoe is all leather.
FEATURES: These come with white sb laces
STREET VALUE: $100-200

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).