VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


DUNK LOW SB "WHEAT FORBES"

These released to minor fanfare but have since grown to be one of the most valuable and sought after dunk sb's. These orange box lows were designed by skater Reese Forbes and were I believe the second all suede dunk sb released.
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2002
STYLE CODE:  304292 731
MATERIALS: You had better believe that these are all buttery suede.
COMES WITH: My pair came with two sets of tan laces.
STREET VALUE: $250-400 depending on condition

2 comments:

  1. Hey bro, your blog is dope. I love how in depth you get when describing the shoes and their history/make up. The wheat forbes are definitely one of my favorite SB's, just itching to pull the trigger on a pair.

    -Jeschme from ISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man appreciate it. I highly recommend getting a pair of wheat forbes!

    ReplyDelete

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony