VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK LOW SB "EIRE"

The Eire dunks commemorate the Irish fight against British rule and were designed by Liam Sean Martin.  The shoes feature Irish flag colors (replacing white with off white), EIRE where NIKE would normally appear on the upper rear and a harp logo stitched on the outer rear of either side, as well as being partially made out of a textile produced from a flax plant commonly found in Ireland.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2006
MATERIALS: The green parts are linen, the rest is suede.
COMES WITH:  My pair came with offwhite/tan and orange laces.
STREET VALUE: $100-150

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).