VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - DUNK LOW "CAVE"

Happy Easter to all my readers!  Today, I had to rock the yellow and purple together, but of course it had to be flipped.  Normally, I'd only break these out in the fall, but something about Cave Purple is really nice and different during this time of year - it's so dark it's almost black!  Check the newer pics out below and my original review here.


Thanks for reading this review!  Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony