VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - DUNK HIGH SB "METALOCALYPSE"

Better known as the Iron Man dunk highs, these dropped in late 2010.  There was not a lot of buzz around the release, however, the materials are decent and the colorway is clean.  I don't see too many of these popping up on the various sneaker sites and forums, so I'm not exactly sure whether nobody copped these or if they are just more rare than previously thought.
shout out to premierskateboarding.com!
MATERIALS: The uppers are all suede except the patent leather swoosh.  They have a black midsole with black stitching and a yellow outsole.  My pair came with black and yellow sb laces.
FEATURES: These feature the not-too-common double swoosh and are inspired by the adult swim show Metalocalypse.
STREET VALUE: $110ish
MY NOTES ON ACTUALLY WEARING THESE: These are pretty comfortable right out of the box.  They probably won't crease that quickly, so the only area of concern would be the light red suede portions of the shoe.  Keep the shoe clean and dry and this should be a non-issue.  I broke these out with a burgundy top, but the mix of colors is such that I could have pulled off a varsity red or black tee as well with ease.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony