VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - AIR JORDAN II "SILVER ANNIVERSARY"

The Air Jordan 2 is definitely a polarizing model; although similar enough to later Jordans, it has a different look to it that seems to elicit a strong positive or negative response.  I never really liked the II, but to me, the Silver Anniversary colorway suits the silhouette best and makes the shoe rockable.
click to enlarge
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2010
MATERIALS: Leather, plastic and 3M uppers.  Features a shiny inner collar similar to other Silver Anniversary releases.
COMES WITH:  White laces.
STREET VALUE: $130
FIT: Very comfortable and true to size.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5) as well as my facebook blowout sale (sizes 9.5-11.5).