VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


DUNK LOW SB "HOMER"

If Marge got a shoe, you know Homer had to have one, too.  Except this pair came out before the Marges were even conceived!  They are similar in that they both released overseas first, although the Homers dropped in Australia as opposed to Asia.  I'm not sure what these are supposed to be based off of, seeing as the insole graphic is of a stick figure, but they get their nickname from the similarity to the palette of the cartoon character.
YEAR OF RELEASE:  2004
STYLE CODE:  304292 173
MATERIALS: The white parts are leather, the rest is suede.
COMES WITH:  My pair came with brown laces.
STREET VALUE: $250-350.  I copped my pair from LLOYD. on ISS