VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


INFO - AIR FORCE 1 "BLACK ICE"

These dropped this year and at first glance might be mistaken for the Space Jam themed AF1's that also came out around the same time, but these have no patent leather on them. Like most simply-colored AF1s, these might not be huge with collectors now, but may be appreciated for their wearability and versatility later on.  They get their name from the dark yet clear sole.
YEAR OF RELEASE: 2010
STYLE CODE: 315122 902
MATERIALS: The uppers are all soft leather.
COMES WITH: White laces.
STREET VALUE: retail

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).