VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


A LOOK BACK - ZOOM KOBE V VETERAN'S DAY

Occasionally, nature intervenes with what can be a sneakerhead's worst enemy - rain.  Also, sometimes I just want to wear a pair more than once!  While I'll always have new shoes to review, it is for these reasons that I'll be adding a new "A Look Back" feature that reexamines a shoe I've previously reviewed from a more artistic aspect with updated on-foot pictures.  Today, due to thunderstorms I've chosen the Veteran's Day ZKV, which makes a nice, easy to clean rain shoe.  You can find my original review with details here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony