VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - ZOOM KOBE VI "DRAFT DAY"

Now a yearly release, this colorway is based off of the uniform colors of the then-Charlotte based team that selected Kobe as their draft pick.  I've pretty much said all I care to say on the Kobe VI, as this is my fifth review on the shoe.  This is by no means a limited color makeup but is a definite good look if you are into the VI.
shout out to my brother for helping me out on these!
MATERIALS: The uppers consist of blue flywire showing through pearlized grayish rubbery scales and a plasticky white material except the black areas on the upper rear which are nubuck.  The midsole is blue and the sole is white, purple and blue.  These come with purple laces.
FEATURES: These are featureless for Kobes and get their name from the above mentioned resemblance to the old Hornets uniform colorway.
STREET VALUE: retail
MY NOTES ON ACTUALLY WEARING THESE: These are very, very comfortable.  As usual, creasing is unlikely and the shoe cleans up very well.  Thus, give these a wipe down after each wear and they should stay clean looking for a good while.  I'd say a white or blue shirt would be the best look for these, purple might also work but could be an OD match given the shade required.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of kicks from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony