VISIT MY NEW SITE ALLABOUTANTHONY.COM/SNEAKERS

This site is NO LONGER UPDATED
Visit my new site at AllAboutAnthony.com/Sneakers
PREMIER SKATEBOARDING
Follow verse001 on Twitter


SNEAKER REVIEW - AIR GRIFFEY MAX 1 "FRESHWATER"

Similar to Penny Hardaway, baseball player Ken Griffey Jr. had sig shoes of his own such as this model before injuries altered his career.  This 2009 retro was highly anticipated and snapped up quickly upon its release alongside an Air Max 95 with a similar colorway.
MATERIALS: All the black parts are suede/nubuck, with the white parts of the upper being leather. These have a white and black midsole with blue showing through the air bubble and black, white and blue outsole.  My pair came with round black laces.
FEATURES: These don't have any special features and get their name from the colorway.
STREET VALUE: $200ish
MY NOTES ON ACTUALLY WEARING THESE: These are fairly comfortable, although after a lengthy walk, they did start to wear on my pinky toe.  I'd clean the white areas after every wear to keep these at optimum freshness.  Otherwise, the shoe is fairly rugged and can take a bit of abuse while still looking clean.

Thanks for reading this review! Don't forget to check out some of my older articles as well as my personal shoe sale website (consisting of sneakers from my collection, many of which I've reviewed) at www.kickitfresh.com (sizes 9.5-10.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated. So please, no profanity.

Thank you!

~Tony